Black & Blue Party Montreal!
The BBCM Foundation presents LUMINO CITY 2017
The Black & Blue Main Event Montreal 2017
Sunday, October 8, 10 p.m. to 10 a.m.
At Amphitheatre Pierre-Charbonneau, 3000 rue Viau, Montreal
- Dress code = black and/or blue
The 27th Black and Blue is back. The main event of the Black & Blue Festival is the legendary Black & Blue party. The party will take place once again this year in the spectacular Pierre-Charbonneau Ampitheatre. The Event will feature some of the best DJs, all night shows, state-of-the art sound and lighting effects, all in a very festive and unique atmosphere. Make sure you don’t miss this Montreal event and join in with thousands of people from all over the world to party all night long.
- The President’s Cocktail Special Edition Montreal 375 Thursday, October 5th
- Leather Ball 25th Anniversary 375 Degrees at Bain Mathieu Friday, October 6th
- TWINKLE Party Special Edition DiverseCity at Berri Theater, Le Quartier Room, Saturday October 7th. A new party for the younger crowd and friends.
- The Main Event Sunday October 8, 2017 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. Amphitheatre Pierre-Charbonneau.
For more information or to buy your ticket: Black & Blue Event Montreal
For more October events: See More